Joint Venture Jewelry's newest program, Heirloom Jewelry Solutions is a step-by-step guide to helping you sort and manage your jewelry collection. Whether you're estate planning and passing your beloved jewelry down to the next generation or you've inherited a collection of jewelry and have no idea what you've got, Heirloom Jewelry Solutions is for you!
Jewelry is used to mark a special occasion, milestone, accomplishment or simply just because! When it's inherited, it can be bittersweet, a loved one passes, a chapter closes or a style becomes outdated, so what do you do?
We’ve had years of experience guiding clients through this tough decision process. Our Heirloom Jewelry Solutions method is here to take you through all the big and small steps including sentimental value, gemstone characteristics, lifestyle, value, and desire to pass on to generations to come.
The Heirloom Jewelry Solutions Method Starts Here:
- Gather all your jewelry items, even broken or mismatched items, and set up a consultation with no fee and no obligation!
- We'll assess the value of each heirloom together. Value can be interpreted in many ways such as its sentimental value, retail replacement value or estate/liquidation/fair market value.
- Next, it's time to decide which items to keep, distribute to the family if appropriate, sell, donate or get rid of. Letting go can at times be a challenge. Our Heirloom Solutions specialists have a counseling and psychology background with helpful tips to assist you every step of the way.
- If you have items to get rid of, we'll help you consider all the avenues for selling such as direct sales, consignment, estate buyers, and/or auctions.
- If you have items to keep but aren't exactly right, you'll work with our team to re-design, repair, and/or adjust those meaningful heirlooms.
In addition, we can help you with insurance appraisals so you can wear your new heirlooms without the worry. Jewelry is meant to be worn and enjoyed, not collecting dust in a jewelry or safety deposit box. Let us help you continue your families legacy with respect and meaning.
Take a look at some of our latest re-design heirloom projects below and set up a free consultation today